Special Hanbok Experience in Seoul, Korea
Looking for a Hanbok experience at various landmarks in Seoul? Oneday Hanbok offers Outdoor Hanbok Experience which is more special than an Indoor Experience! You deserve something more special!
Oneday Hanbok provide various types of Hanbok in varying sizes [male (S~XL) and female (XS~XXL)]. Additionally, Hanboks for children are also available.
What’s the Hanbok Rental Process?
1. Plan your own Hanbok experience session
Choose your preferred Hanbok location around South Korea! Do note that special benefits such as discounts and free entrances are available at selected places (i.e. royal palaces in Seoul or the Korean Folk Village in Gyeonggido)
2. Book your Hanbok fitting
Done with planning your Hanbok session? Please let us know in advance!
Just let us know the Booking details (Name, Date & Time, Number of people)
Booking isn’t a requirement, but we recommend you to make a booking in order to have priority when you arrive at the shop.
Please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the booking details. a confirmation email will be sent to you thereafter.
3. Choose your favorite Hanbok
Arrived to Seoul? Visit Oneday Hanbok to choose your favorte Hanbok.
Subject to availability, you will be able to choose your favourite hanbok on the day of rental.
Your Hanbok is chosen? Then rent your favourite Hanbok accessories for free! (Note: an additional fee is required for special accessories such as King accessories).
After filling up the Hanbok rental contract form and payment, It’s time to take the Hanbok and head to your preferred location.
4. Enjoy your Hanbok session
Enjoy your Hanbok at the place that you wanted!
Try to find your favorite background and capture it with your Hanbok
But please be careful about the bottom part of the skirt.
5. Return your Hanbok
After enjoying your Hanbok, You can return your Hanbok at Oneday Hanbok.
– Hanbok Rental Fare
- 4 Hours – 13,000 Korean Won
- 1 Day (24 Hours) – 26,000 Korean Won
(Minimum rental duration is 4 hours)
- Additional hourly fee – 4,500 Korean won
In order to provide higher quality and wider range of hanbok selection. we would like to inform you that there will be changes to the rental price with effect from 2017/03/01
Oneday Hanbok will We thank you for your understanding and we look forward to sharing beautiful memories with you.
Basic 4 hours rental 13,000 Korean won -> 15,000 Korean won
24 hours rental 28,000 Korean won -> 28,000 Korean won
Basic accessories – Free (Hair accessories, bags)
Special accessories – 3,000 Korean won -> 2,000 Korean won (Kings hat, Gisaeng hat, Gat, dress underskirt etc.)
– Hanbok Rental Deposit
- Copy of ID card + Hanbok Rental Deposit of 50,000 Korean Won per Hanbok.
- OR deposit ID card + Hanbok Rental Deposit of 10,000 Korean Won per Hanbok* As a substitute an ID card, a valid Passport or Korean Alien Registration Card will be accepted
* In case of group booking (max. 6 people), only 1 ID card is required.
– Important terms
- Each customer will be provided with two fitting chances. In cases of a misfit in Hanbok size, an additional fitting chance will be provided. Customers who wish to try more than two fittings will be charged an additional 2,000won/fitting).
- Photo taking in store is allowed only with Hanbok Rental
- Fitting is provided with rental only, if you give up your rental after fitting, 3,000 won per fitting will be charged for your fitting session.
In renting our Hanbok, you are acknowledging that you have read and consented to the following terms and conditions expressed below.
- In all cases, remaining rental time can’t be refunded.
- Borrower agree to pay in full and upfront the conditionally-refundable deposit and fully understand that the deposit can be deducted in the following instances
- i) Delay of Return
In case of delay, penalty of 10,000 Korean won will be charged on top of the standard hanbok rental fare for the hours delayed (e.g. for 2 hours delay without notice, the chargeable will be 10,000 + 9,000 = 19,000 won)
ii ) Damage or Missing Property
Please refer to the Cost chart for the cost of repair for each damaged or missing item.
For conditions not abovementioned, Oneday Hanbok reserves the right to charge any additional liability in accordance with our own company’s policy as deemed necessary. All decisions made are final.
- Borrower agree to take responsibility for Oneday Hanbok’s property during the duration of the rental and understands the additional liability imposed for failure to return the rented items.